User Log On

About
Member Map
What's New?
Fruvous Dot Com
FHDC FAQ

Welcome, guest!
Create an account for a personalized experience,
or log on if you have one.

Fruvous Posters

Discussion: Fruvous Posters
100% dainty! · 17 years, 6 months ago
Hey, my dorm wall is in sore need of some Fruvously goodness plastered to it in godlike canadian glory. Does anyone know of a zone where I can acquire a fabulous Moxy Fruvous poster? thanks!
J. Andrew World · 17 years, 5 months ago
Stealing Moxy Fruvous posters are the leading cause of pregnancy. My freind Tanner from College stolle one and he had a son. I told this to my college roommate and he had two sons. Tobey gave me one they were selling because he is cool, I now have a daughter. So what I am saying is buy your Moxy Fruvous posters.
100% dainty! Back · 17 years, 5 months ago
okay! ;) so where do i buy one???
emilie is CRANKY Back · 17 years, 5 months ago
there's a thornhill one here on ebay at the mo. :)
sheryls Back · 17 years, 5 months ago

DUDE! that's the poster sultan!

i bought a james poster from him before!

*omg dies james*

(btw, i have that thornhill poster. somewhere.)

100% dainty! Back · 17 years, 5 months ago
. . .one that you'd be willing to give up?

I suppose I will get that one on ebay if i can find no other. i was hoping to have one with the lads on it.
sheryls Back · 17 years, 5 months ago
um. no? :D it's kind of folded up and scratched anyway. it was once a decoration in my own dormitory :)
Brian Dinsky Back · 17 years, 5 months ago
I stole a Tall New Buildings poster, and the very next day I couldn't find my shoes!!!!!!!!!!
Birki Bazulious Back · 17 years, 5 months ago

When I was in college I was into Tech Theater.  We were doing the show "Phaedra", which has a throne that depicts the Fertility God (of whom I can't remember at this present moment.)  During the course of the show, the two female principles who sat on that throne got pregnant.

Made me feel kinda weird...I helped build the damn thing.

After the show was over, several of us strung it up over the Shop doors with aircraft cable, and it makes you feel like a sinner just walking under it.  It was always fun to go up by it when someone would walk under it and wear away some of the styrofoam used in the shaping of it.  White stuff falling on you from a proven fertility idol yeilded amusing results.

Samantha · 17 years, 5 months ago
I once stole Caution tape off the Fleetcenter in Boston.. next thing I know, they've cut holes in my arm and filled it with bone I was missing.... word to the wise.. When it says "caution"... do so.

You must first create an account to post.